Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Assignment #1:A simple introduce about myself

Hello everybody

My name is  吳廷恩 and my english name is Tiny .

I am a 2th grade and my major is finance .

My hobby are listen music,reading a novel and comic,play basketball,etc.

I wish I can improve my english in this class,and also I hope I can listen and read more better than before.

I hope in this class I don`t have any problem and the hard things to do.

Finally,I want  my  TOEIC score will pass more than 750.

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your english will be improved as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the class, Tiny.
    So you have many hobbies, including listening to music, reading novels and comic books, and playing basketball. That's great!
    Yes, your English will improve if you follow the class schedule well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete