Friday, October 21, 2016

Assignment #3 ESLPod.Com

I listen ESL Podcast 279 – Saying Goodbye , because I think this ESL podcast is the one of top 10 podcast and I think this title saying goodbye is more easy than the other.


After I listen this podcast I think with this content I can understand this content very clearly This dialogue is between Mira and Oliver. and Oliver talk about he want to go to Puerto Rico  with his girlfriend together to take a job for three months.

I think ESL this web is good for me,it have a lot of topic dialogue ,but if I can`t  understand sentence and I can`t use explanations to understand the word.

1 comment:

  1. If fact, we don't have to understand very details when we listen. Just get the gist. If you find this website useful to you, you can come back and choose one podcast of your interest to listen every week, Tiny.

    ReplyDelete